Saturday, February 24

Scarlett

Yes, again. Did you think i would never have another post about my favorite Scarlett?

I remember i had a conversation with her years ago when her mother brought her to Disneyland as a surprise birthday present. We had just taken an impromptu tour of Club 33 and she was asking about how she could get a chance to dine there because she wasn't working on anything for Disney at the time.

Boy, has that changed.

Not only is Scarlett a part of our marketing campaign for our Theme Parks and Resorts, but she was also recently in a movie released by Touchstone Pictures, The Prestige, which was jointly distributed by Warner Brothers and Disney. Scarlett plays a supporting role, and although i am biased, the movie is great---it has an original story and a very surprising plot twist. And even if you don't like the story, then at least you'll have a good selection of beautiful stars to look at.

Since her birthday visit years ago, Scarlett has visited Disneyland several times to dine at Club 33 and to enjoy the parks. She keeps a low profile by dressing casually and wearing a NY Yankees baseball cap. Proof that the celebrities who are always harassed and followed by the paparazzi actually want and enjoy the attention.

2 comments:

Jerin said...

Seth! See if you can get a date with her! She so cool.

LaReen said...

The Prestige was so cool. I really likes it. My friend and I went to go see it in the movie theatre, only I thought it was called The Illusionist (I don't have cable- and I could have sworn that it was called the Illusionist) . As we were sitting there the preview for The Prestige came on and I was like- Hey why would they show the preview before they show the movie? Duh- as the movie started we realized that the movie we wanted to see was called the Prestige and it wasn't out yet. The Illusionist was also good, but The Prestige was better.