Wednesday, February 8

My Girls

WOW. I've seen pictures of Keira in magazines and I've seen pictures of Scarlett in magazines, but both of them together? And both of them nude?!? If only that guy wasn't in the picture...

Who is this guy? Well here's what the Associated Press had to say:

Tom Ford, the issue's guest art director, said he hadn't planned on becoming part of his own project, but he stepped in when Wedding Crashers star Rachel McAdams, 29, backed out. "She did want to do it, and then when she was on the set I think she felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable" Ford said Tuesday on ABC's Good Morning America.

Likely story. Oh, and if Rachel McAdams ever visits Disneyland, guess who gets to show her around. I sure know how to pick 'em.

Contrary to popular opinion, i don't like seeing my girls scantily clad, or in this case, not clad at all. For example, when i went to see The Jacket, i closed my eyes during the scene where Keira is topless. No, honestly, really, i did. The coworker i went to see it with was laughing at me because i refused to look at the screen.

To see them in magazines and on-screen is a bit surreal because both Keira and Scarlett are so nice and so normal in person, and both are just very genuine and appreciative---it's like meeting Clark Kent and getting to know him before you see him as Superman.

I find it somewhat awkward, especially the idea of having to talk to someone after you've seen them naked.

1 comment:

MrMoc said...

At least they haven't seen you naked?! ;)